Just some quotes that I like. They're good conversation starters! But also good to think about...The title is my personal motto. This list is going to be updated now and then.
- "All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity...but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. This I did."
- "And all men kill the thing they love, by all let this be heard.
Some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word.
The coward does it with a kiss, the brave man with a sword."
- "It is sweet to dance to violins, when Love and Life are fair.
To dance to flutes, to dance to lutes is delicate and rare.
But it is not sweet with nimble feet to dance upon the air..."
- "And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
Of my darling- my darling- my life and my bride,
In the sepulcher there by the sea,
In her tomb by the sounding sea."
- "But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
- "Don't lie to the people who trust you, don't trust the people who lie to you..."
- "All I know is this; you don't confront your demons and defeat them. You confront them, then you confront them, then you confront them some more, every single day."
- "Can man be free if woman be a slave? Chain one who lives, and breathes this boundless air, to the corruption of a closed grave!..."
- “Your beliefs become your thoughts, your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions, your actions become your habits, your habits become your values, your values become your destiny.”
- People don't know what they want until you give it to them, but it's only up to them how they are going to use it...